- It is necessary to keep the ticket during the entire visit.
- Entry valid only for the printed date.
- Last access with entry 1/2 hour before closing time.
- The ticket office closes the sale 30 minutes before the venue closes.
- Accreditation of reduced tickets is done at the access control with valid documentation.
- Preserving this heritage is everyone’s responsibility, please respect special places such as the Chapel or the Museum.
- Also for security reasons, drinks, food, umbrellas and packages or bags must remain outside the Museum. For your comfort, the Museum has a locker service where you can leave bags, backpacks and packages.
- Photographs can be taken throughout the bullring, but it is not allowed to take photographs in the Bullfighting Museum or to record images. Route adapted for people with mobility difficulties.
- The route may vary in case of events or maintenance works.
- In the event that a service purchased cannot be provided, the amount proportional to the service purchased will be refunded.
- The refund of the amount will be made by the same method that was used in the payment method (cash, card, etc.).