THE FAMOUS PLAYMOBILS DRESS UP AS A TORERO
The poet Pablo Neruda said that “the child who does not play is not a child, but the man who does not play lost forever the child who lived in him and that he will miss it very much.”
Following this philosophy, at Toroshopping we offer a line of bullfighting toys </ a> dedicated to
big and small: the “clicks” or Playmobils of a lifetime who, on this occasion, dress as a bullfighter, picador or banderillero, and also in white and red to go to the San Fermín festivities or any other bullfighting bullring .
- The “click” of a bull runner takes his scarf, his sash and his rolled newspaper, to the
he waits for the bulls to leave the Corrales del Gas. To recreate this emblematic place in Pamplona, we have at our clients’ disposal a bull running set with twelve medium talanqueras, six small ones, three halters and six bulls, as well as one replica of the corrales of Santo Domingo .
What would a confinement be without a transport crate? Everything in miniature, but with the idea that you dream big.
- In addition, within the line of bullfighting toys from Toroshopping, you can find the following items:
- The “click” bullfighter </ strong> , dressed in his costume of lights </ li>
- The brave bull charging or jogging,
- Wooden toy pens and bullpen
- The customizable toy transport truck with the child’s name
- And, of course, various types d e toy bullring
The smallest of the house will be able to know the beauty of our traditions while playing.
So give away the collection of bullfighting toys from Toroshopping and choose the items that cannot be missing from the collection of the little ones (and the big ones).